Padded Camera Bag Pattern

The original camera bag I made, in this post, is one of my all time most viewed posts. And it’s one of my all time most pinned posts as well. But I wasn’t quite happy with the first version. So, I took it apart, remade it, and this time made a pattern! You can buy it in my shop, here

And then you can make your very own one of these

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

Ooohhh!!! Thank you SO much for your generosity. I love this bag and commented under your original post. I already follow via GFC. My pic in GFC is different. It’s ‘Threading My Way’.
    allmap (at) y7mail (dot) com

Hi! I am also a new follower, though I signed up to have it “private” instead of “public.” My email address is janika (dot) dillon (at) gmail (dot) com. I look forward to reading your blog and sewing up the camera case! Thanks!

hey, I’m a new follower. Actually finally signed up with google so I can follow you. thanks for the push! needed to that for awhile. I’m emorga2.

emorga2(at)msn(dot)com

I already follow you :) I can’t remember if it’s through my reader or GFC…I am not quite technically minded to work out the difference. My email address is pleasereleaseme.letmesew(at)gmail.com and I’d love to sew this bag! :) xx

What a great bag! I can not wait to make it! I have the fabrics chosen already! Thanks! Impressive work here. I am now “publicly” following this blog :)
    elif(at)bellsouth(dot)net

Dear Melly, that’s a wonderful deal! I’m a follower now and would enjoy to sew the beautifulst camera bag ever. My eMail adresse: sindynews[at]web[dot]de.

I wish you and your family a happy christmas!

Cheers, Sindy

Oh I love! And how generous of you to offer the pattern to your followers! I am your newest follower via google! Signed up under Dana Manar (image says Crafted Niche) and my email is craftedniche(at)gmail.com

Thanks!

You are awesome! I totally need one of these and I’ve been racking my brain since your original post to see if I could figure it out. Do you think it would work with a leathery vinyl?

Um this is amazing. You are so awesome! I love that yellow fabric. I am saving this… for a long time from now when I have the guts to try it. Or maybe I’ll buy it and send it to a much more talented friend to make it for me. Thanks so much for sharing!

This is a great bag! We’re currently using a padded lunch bag with batman on it as our camera case (my husband’s choice :-) ). It would be nice to have a more feminine one for myself. I’m curious what you would say the sewing difficulty of this bag is? Easy, Medium, Difficult? Thanks!
    Jessica

I stumbled across your blog doing a Google search for a DSLR camera bag pattern. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for! I just purchased it, and can’t wait to get the supplies and make it.

Thanks again!