Padded Camera Bag Pattern

The original camera bag I made, in this post, is one of my all time most viewed posts. And it’s one of my all time most pinned posts as well. But I wasn’t quite happy with the first version. So, I took it apart, remade it, and this time made a pattern! You can buy it in my shop, here

And then you can make your very own one of these

Comments

1. Pam says

Ooohhh!!! Thank you SO much for your generosity. I love this bag and commented under your original post. I already follow via GFC. My pic in GFC is different. It’s ‘Threading My Way’.
    allmap (at) y7mail (dot) com

2. Feather Hen says

I am a new follower, but have reading your blog since the 31 days series. I am loving the bag! Thank you!
    Heather / featherhen
    halvis (at) tds (dot) net

3. Janika says

Hi! I am also a new follower, though I signed up to have it “private” instead of “public.” My email address is janika (dot) dillon (at) gmail (dot) com. I look forward to reading your blog and sewing up the camera case! Thanks!

4. emorga2 says

hey, I’m a new follower. Actually finally signed up with google so I can follow you. thanks for the push! needed to that for awhile. I’m emorga2.

emorga2(at)msn(dot)com

5. MadeByAPrincess says

6. Samantha says

I already follow you :) I can’t remember if it’s through my reader or GFC…I am not quite technically minded to work out the difference. My email address is pleasereleaseme.letmesew(at)gmail.com and I’d love to sew this bag! :) xx

7. Kreatita says

Hi! What a sweet and practical bag! I’m a new follower and I’d love to have the pattern. kreatita(at)gmail(dot)com

8. misskma says

I’m a new follower and I love that bag, can’t wait to check out all your other goodies!
    kim1974a(at)gmail(dot)com

9. Elif says

What a great bag! I can not wait to make it! I have the fabrics chosen already! Thanks! Impressive work here. I am now “publicly” following this blog :)
    elif(at)bellsouth(dot)net

Dear Melly, that’s a wonderful deal! I’m a follower now and would enjoy to sew the beautifulst camera bag ever. My eMail adresse: sindynews[at]web[dot]de.

I wish you and your family a happy christmas!

Cheers, Sindy

11. Dana @ CraftedNiche.com says

Oh I love! And how generous of you to offer the pattern to your followers! I am your newest follower via google! Signed up under Dana Manar (image says Crafted Niche) and my email is craftedniche(at)gmail.com

Thanks!

12. Dana @ CraftedNiche.com says

I also posted it to the CraftedNiche facebook page to try to send more people your way! You’ll get there!!!

13. Unknown says

14. lauryn says

i really love this! i kinda want to make a manly one for my hubby now.
    thanks for sharing!
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

You are awesome! I totally need one of these and I’ve been racking my brain since your original post to see if I could figure it out. Do you think it would work with a leathery vinyl?

Um this is amazing. You are so awesome! I love that yellow fabric. I am saving this… for a long time from now when I have the guts to try it. Or maybe I’ll buy it and send it to a much more talented friend to make it for me. Thanks so much for sharing!

17. Jessica says

This is a great bag! We’re currently using a padded lunch bag with batman on it as our camera case (my husband’s choice :-) ). It would be nice to have a more feminine one for myself. I’m curious what you would say the sewing difficulty of this bag is? Easy, Medium, Difficult? Thanks!
    Jessica

18. FernLili says

I stumbled across your blog doing a Google search for a DSLR camera bag pattern. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for! I just purchased it, and can’t wait to get the supplies and make it.

Thanks again!