Which matches the shirt that was the subject of yesterday’s post:
With a cute little surprise on the back:
And even cuter when worn by a cute baby:
This was the first romper I made; I made several modifications to the pattern after this one. For one, the neck is way too wide. Bean is not as skinny as his brother, but it still falls off his shoulders. I made the neck narrower, the straps shorter and lowered the pockets for the next one I made (the Stars Romper).
Busy weekend coming up and Hubby is headed out on an annual business trip, but I have a couple tutorials in the works I hope to post soon, starting with the promised one on how to modify the t-shirt pattern.