Here it is…after a ton of testing and tweaking, you can buy the Rose T-Shirt Pattern.
Aside from the flattering fit, you get so many options with this shirt:
- Long (27.5″) or shorter (23.5″) length
- Sleeveless, short sleeved, 3/4 sleeved or long sleeved
- Women’s sizes XS, S, M and L
- 20 pages of instructions with full color photos
- 15 pages of printable pattern pieces
Add to that the endless variations on woven and knit fabrics that you can use, and this is a great pattern to use over and over!
The pattern is a beginning-ish level pattern. If you’ve successfully sewn something like a skirt or pajama pants, you’re ready for this. If you’re still at pillowcase level, you might want to try a skirt or pajama pants first.
The pattern uses 1-2 yards of knit (depending on options chosen) and 1/4 yard of woven fabric. It’s great for using quilting cotton scraps.
You can also buy it through my Etsy Store but be aware it is $7.45 there due to higher seller fees.
Here are the versions I’ve posted about; click on the photo to go to the post.