One of the fun things about the end of the year is looking back and seeing which things were your favorites. So today I’m sharing my 9 favorite makes of this year (because 9 is easier to fit in table format than 10, ha!), as well as 6 of my favorite Blank Slate Sewing Team makes.
So in no particular order, here are my 9. You can click on any picture to go to the post.
All of these ended up being favorites because they’ve gotten used so much!
Top to bottom, left to right:
- Juniper Jersey turned dress – I love this print and it elevates the comfy dress, especially if I add heels. I wore this all summer and I’m ready for warm weather to break it out again!
- Denver Dress – similarly comfy with a more casual vibe, this dress also quickly became a warm weather staple.
- Graphic print shorts – because secret pajamas. For real – I made them using a my boxer shorts pattern.
- The robot fabric just made this first day of school shirt Bean requested.
- We had so much fun taking photos with the butterflies, and my niece wore this nightgown all summer.
- With boots, sandals, flip flops or leggings, this peasant dress is in the wash every week. I love this one so much I’m working on a graded pattern for it.
- It’s always nice when the hubs likes something I made, like this raglan t-shirt
- The whole look, from the sweats to the hat, got worn throughout our unusually chilly spring, and now that it’s cold again it’s back in rotation. Hurray for clothes that make it through more than one season!
And, also in no particular order, here are my favorite 6 makes from the Blank Slate Pattern sewing team this year – you can click any picture to go to the post about each.
Top to bottom, left to right
- Theresa’s easygoing Marigold peplum
- Erin’s sporty Juniper Jersey
- Sabra’s Pocket Full of Posies dress turned tunic
- Ren’s Zippy Jacket
- Erin’s lengthened Tulip Top
- Sarah’s Basic Blazer