Wow, where did the summer go? Am I the only one who thinks it should still be Memorial Day and not Labor Day Weekend?
Anyway, here’s the August wrap up, in case you missed anything. Click any picture to go to the post.
In August I:
- Released the last of the patterns for the Fall Collection – Graphic
- Shared a free schoolbus stencil that I used on my Recess Raglan
- Shared a free pattern and tutorial for a baby boy romper
- Showed you how to use Photoshop Actions and where to get some good free ones
- Did a Tutorial for Continuous Bias Tape
- Hosted the Coastal Cargos Sewalong (and started a Blank Slate Patterns Facebook Group)
- Made and shared a tutorial for a touchscreen device armband
- Shared 10 Refashion Tutorials
- Made Bean a Superhero Cape
- Went a little school supply crazy with tutorials for these zip pouches
- Refashioned a sack of a dress into a cute lace top
- And shared ruffled slippers with a pattern and tutorial for Ruffles 2013