The Shoreline Boatneck Top and Dress is an easy sew alternative to a basic t-shirt. Yes, that's right, I said dress - this comes with a dress length version too. Which you can use to make something like this:
The Shoreline Boatneck features:
- Women’s sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L and XL
- 11 pages of instructions with full color photos
- 42 pages of printable pattern pieces (21 for top, 29 for the dress)
- Suitable for woven or knit fabric
- Short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve options
- Top or Dress length options
Knit version of the Shoreline Boatneck.
These tops are some of the most worn ones in my closet. I love the boatneck neckline, especially with my short hair.
And it's so comfy and as easy to throw on as a t-shirt. I designed the bottom to be a little looser to skim over problem areas.
I love it with jeans, with leggings...
And in all kinds of fabric. This is a gorgeous rayon that I wish I had bought more of in different prints.
It was a long time coming, but I'm glad it's finally done! You can get your copy here.Get access to my free pattern gallery - sign up for my newsletter!