It’s that time of year again – time to open up opportunities to join the Blank Slate Sewing team. And this year, recognizing the power of different platforms, I’m not just looking at bloggers but also Instagrammers and YouTubers. So – do you love to sew? Do you love Blank Slate Patterns? Have you been posting regularly on a blog, public Instagram profile or YouTube for at least 6 months? You might be a perfect fit for the sewing team. And if you can think of any sewists you’re a fan of that might be a good fit, please share this link with them!
Each Friday, one of the bloggers on the Blank Slate Sewing Team sews up a Blank Slate Pattern and shares it here. The sewing team is one way I show a diversity of body types, fashion styles and pattern personalizations, so I’m looking for all kinds of sewists.
Team members should
- Be able to take great photos.
- Have a clear writing style
- Be able to post once every 12 weeks, for a total of 5 posts during the year. Posts are due a week before their publish date.
- Be able to follow post guidelines for the pictures and text
Team member benefits
- Paid posts. Team members are paid for each post
- Free patterns. The pattern for your post will be sent to you free of charge
- Non exclusive content – you’re free to republish your content on your own platform at a later date (guidelines on this will be provided)
- Links to your platforms in each of your posts on my site
- Invitation to a private sewing team Facebook group, where in addition to adding links to share on my social media, you’ll be able to ask blogging and business questions.
- Invitation to my affiliate sales program (which is limited to team members).
So, does this sound like a good fit for you? If the answer is YES, PICK ME! then fill out the form below. New team member prospects will be contacted during the month of July and I’ll be announcing the 2016-17 team in mid August.