The Shoreline Boatneck Top and Dress is an easy sew alternative to a t-shirt. Yes, that’s right, I said dress – this comes with a dress length version too. Which you can use to make something like this:
The Shoreline Boatneck features:
- Women’s sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L and XL
- 11 pages of instructions with full color photos
- 42 pages of printable pattern pieces (21 for top, 29 for the dress)
- Suitable for woven or knit fabric
- Short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve options
- Top or Dress length options
Knit version of the Shoreline Boatneck.
These tops are some of the most worn ones in my closet. I love the boatneck neckline, especially with my short hair.
And it’s so comfy and as easy to throw on as a t-shirt. I designed the bottom to be a little looser to skim over problem areas.
I love it with jeans, with leggings…
And in all kinds of fabric. This is a gorgeous rayon that I wish I had bought more of in different prints.
It was a long time coming, but I’m glad it’s finally done! You can get your copy here.
Hooray - you read the whole post! Wanna hang out more? Check out the best sewing pins with me on Pinterest, join our Facebook discussions, get your daily sewing fix and behind the scenes scoops on Instagram, and your weekly updates/free pattern access through the newsletter.