Choose My Next Pattern

There’s a hole in my Spring Collection, and I need your help to fill it!

Link up your ideas for my last spring pattern below – you can link a pin, an image from a website, or anything else you’d like to see as a sewing pattern. If your idea is the one I choose for my inspiration, you’ll get the pattern free! And there’s a rumor going around that people on the Blank Slate Patterns mailing list might have a chance to nab a big discount on it, too.

I’ll leave the link tool open until Sunday, and then Monday I’ll announce which image I’ve chosen.

Please also note, I will not be copying a design exactly, nor will I consider links to patterns sold by other designers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

Hmmm the kinky isn’t showing up for me, but I’m on safari on my iPhone so maybe it’ll work when I get to my pc. Anyway, I’ll try to find an image to show you what I mean, but a basic jumper would be great!

2. Tammy says

More for boys, a top/shirt? Or a hoodie, cardi,gilet, the weather is so unpredictable in the UK so we need layers. Off to find you some links…

I’d love to see a ‘bodysuit dress’ pattern where it’s all knit and sewn in one piece rather than all of those free tutorials that add something on top of an existing bodysuit..

There are so many that I would love to see you create a pattern for!! I have had my eye on the peter pan collar dress for a while now. I would LOVE it in a size for me, but it would also be cute for a little girl:) I found a couple more, but I wasn’t sure if it was fair to enter more than one idea so I’ll post them here….

I can’t wait to see what you choose!:)

If you’re thinking along the boy line, I’d say go for a light weight jacket. I know you’re probably not thinking much about jackets where you live, at that time of the year, but those of us to the North need a nice jacket through until June. :) I’m so excited to see what’s in store for your Spring collection!

6. Jen says

Ps have you thought if doing a woman’s pattern? I’d love something simple like thishttp://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=50129&vid=1&pid=326582012