What a crazy month it’s been! In case you missed anything, click on the picture to go to the post.
In October I
- made an arm band for my iPod
- shared a free pattern for a colorblocked shirt
- launched another pattern at Lil Blue Boo
- talked about why you don’t need (but might want) a serger
- Showed off some handmade boy style
- made myself a new purse
- sewed a bunch of raglan shirts for KCWC
- made a Cool Cardigan
- made some Hipster Henley pajamas
- made Bean a rain coat
- used my Spoonflower fabric
- sewed costumes from the Hundred Acre Woods
- showed you how to make a ruffled onesie
- shared tips for sewing with knits
- got a new phone and made a case for it
- made an easy flowered headband
- wrote about my beloved cutting table
- showed you how to dye fabric with Pro MX dyes
- shared my jeans makeover
- started Instagramming (@mellysews)
Whew! I know November is going to be crazy as well, but I’m excited to show you what I’m up to.
Hooray - you read the whole post! Wanna hang out more? Check out the best sewing pins with me on Pinterest, join our Facebook discussions, get your daily sewing fix and behind the scenes scoops on Instagram, and your weekly updates/free pattern access through the newsletter.