I’m running this a day early since Blank Slate Basics (for Girls!) will launch on Sept 30th. In case you missed anything, click on any picture to go to the post.
In September I
- showed you a short sleeve version of the Prepster Pullover and mourned the loss of Bean’s hair due to an unfortunate encounter with his brother and scissors,
- tested a method for fixing hole-y Toms,
- showed you the proper way to hem cut-off jeans into shorts,
- made a ruched dress from a sheet,
- shared my Watermelon Social Skirt from Skirting the Issue,
- talked about how first timers should choose a sewing machine,
- showed you some Spoonflower fabric I designed,
- shared real-life boy Handmade Style
- showed you how to make a personalized notebook cover as a gift,
- shared a knit work in progress,
- showed you how to make another game day dress with pockets,
- ran a mini-series of hats,
- gave you a sneak preview of some of the Blank Slate patterns for girls,
- knocked off a fashion icon,
- talked about why my Mom is my best sewing friend, and
- shared a free pattern and tutorial for this adorable ruffle romper
Here’s to a great September – hope October is just as good!
If you enjoyed this post, I'd love for you to share, like, +1 or pin with the buttons below the related links. Or subscribe to my RSS feed or my weekly newsletter (psst - newsletter subscribers get access to free stuff) so you don't miss out on the latest. Thanks!