The weather has gotten very warm here already, 80s and above, so shorts are in order.
Especially for Tater – that boy has grown several inches taller, but his waist size is still the same, so he had very few pairs that fit him. I decided to sit down and use fabric from my stash to try to remedy this.
The linen shorts are adapted from the Made Kid Pants pattern as seen in this post, just a shorter length.
The seersucker pairs have a pleat in the front and a separate waist band, as well as front pockets.
The plaid pair is the most elaborate – they have a separate waistband, patch pockets in the back cut on the bias for fun, cuffs and button tabs.
Glad I got a few practical things in for my Tater man!
If you enjoyed this post, I'd love for you to share, like, +1 or pin with the buttons below the related links. Or subscribe to my RSS feed or my weekly newsletter (psst - newsletter subscribers get access to free stuff) so you don't miss out on the latest. Thanks!