|Photo courtesy of BFA Photography|
Tonight I made these for some more cousins. And a tiny one for my baby niece.
I made the flowers the same way I did these flowers for the Poinsettia T-Shirt Refashion (this other post has a more complete tutorial on them)
The thing I changed for the headbands, besides the fabric (I used flannel for these – I like the slightly frayed edges), was that I cut bigger strips for the petals – they were 5 1/2 inches by 2 1/2 inches.
And then sew them onto some elastic, and you’re done!
If you enjoyed this post, I'd love for you to share, like, +1 or pin with the buttons below the related links. Or subscribe to my RSS feed or my weekly newsletter (psst - newsletter subscribers get access to free stuff) so you don't miss out on the latest. Thanks!